A side-project demonstrating spatial-to-table translation.
[server github] [ui github]
- Idea I developed during my PhD and at Unilever PLC
- Lab researchers regularly use plates to hold/organize samples
(usually for an automated plate-reading robot).
- However, organizing the data in a plate layout is non-ideal for
plotting, storage, databasing, etc.
- I used PlateyPlatey as an experiment to explore user-interface
design in browsers
- Developed using Angular2 and Typescript
- Frontend can be ran entirely server-free. The demo is just a bunch
of static assets hosted on Nginx
- Related blog post here